Why Choose Us?
Do you want Accredited International Qualification?S.A.H.T.C.-The Hospitality School is the place to be ~ Our Hospitality Management International Diploma is done under the auspices of American Hotel Lodging & Educational Institute.
~Our Chefs on Stage Culinary Arts International Diploma is under the City & Guilds London. all our programs are internationally recognised!
Do you want Industry Expertise?S.A.H.T.C. – The Hospitality School has its own Training Restaurant, Training Coffee Shop, Training Bar, Training Front of House as well as the Training Kitchen with State of the Art Equipment.
~Our courses have both Theory & Practical Assessments. All trainees have the opportunity to manage all departments of the whole facility and will have the required experience to work in a commercial Establishment.
Are you worried about attachment placements?S.A.H.T.C. – The Hospitality School gives you diverse opportunities to work around the Globe for attachments either locally or internationally in 5 Star or 5 Diamond.
~ We have partnerships with a number of Hotels both Locally & Internationally. Just to mention a few we have Meikles Hotel Harare, Victoria Falls Hotel, and Cresta Jameson Hotel locally.
~Internationally: in the Middle East we have Ritz Carlton Hotels in Doha, Qatar; The Broadmoor Resort Colorado Springs in the United States of America.
Ten reasons to join S.A.H.T.C. - The Hospitality School
- Learn and practice; skills through a variety of learning and teaching methods such as formal lectures, practical demonstrations, small group exercises, case study discussions, videos, professional visits and so much more.
- A diverse student environment. This will assist students to develop global practice skills which forms part of the critical business management skills
- Offers the students a chance to travel. The qualifications are internationally recognised qualifications and this gives students a chance to work anywhere in the world.
- Studying at S.A.H.T.C. - The Hospitality School will fast track your way into joining the rapidly growing Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
- At S.A.H.T.C. - The Hospitality School trainees get a chance to study foreign languages. We have partnered with reputable institutions to provide this service to our trainees
- Guaranteed employment is offered by S.A.H.T.C. - The Hospitality School as we make sure that we provide the much needed 'after sales service'. We work with the industry in order to facilitate employment for our trainees.
- S.A.H.T.C. - The Hospitality School offers internships at 5 Star hotels in Zimbabwe. These paid internships are guaranteed and the school facilitates these.
- Class delivery and Training is done by field experts with a lot of experience in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
- Lessons are delivered in English which is one the most widely spoken languages in the world.
- For effective and efficient training, We always want to maintain small classes hence we have a commendable teacher to student ratio.