At S.A.H.T.C. -The Hospitality School we also take international students to train.
Potential applicants are advised that in order for a non Zimbabwean resident to study in the country, they need to possess the following:
- Valid passport
- Study permit
- Police clearance from host country
- Medical Insurance with a Zimbabwean Medical Aid Society
- Proof of the students ability to take care of themselves financially whilst they are in Zimbabwe.
The medium of instruction and examination at S.A.H.T.C.- The Hospitality School is English.
The school assists potential students with the following:
- Accommodation arrangements
- Transfers from the airport
- Assistance with the permit applications
International students are encouraged not to leave their applications to be done last minute as the admission process might take a bit of time.