Terms and Conditions
Welcome to S.A.H.T.C!These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of S.A.H.T.C's website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use S.A.H.T.C's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements. "Client", “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and "Us" refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the client and ourselves or either the client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services/products in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of Zimbabwe. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, and/or s/he or they are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, S.A.H.T.C and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on S.A.H.T.C. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.sahtc.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.sahtc.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from http://www.sahtc.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from http://www.sahtc.com
- Re-distribute content from S.A.H.T.C (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. S.A.H.T.C does not screen, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their appearance on the website, and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of S.A.H.T.C, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, S.A.H.T.C shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damage, or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- S.A.H.T.C reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comment which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to S.A.H.T.C a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in their directories. They may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link:
- is not, in any way, misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity-giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms, the primary clients of which are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of S.A.H.T.C; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's website.
IframesWithout prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Content LiabilityWe shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or material that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such a request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our WebsiteIf you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.