Diploma in Food, Beverage Sales and Service
Food and Beverage Sales and Service Programme
The Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service is for candidates who are looking to start or develop their careers in hospitality. They cover both transferable and job role specific skills, set out by employers, ensuring candidates become work ready not only for a specific role but for a career in the hospitality industry.
Training covers bar and beverage service, restaurant management and others.
On completion of this qualification candidates may progress into the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Culinary Arts and Supervision (8064-06)
Candidates following an employment route can progress through our Global Certification Offer to recognise their skills and experience as they progress in the industry.
- Understand the hospitality industry
- Understand business success
- Provide guest service
- Awareness of sustainability in the hospitality industry
- Professional workplace standards
- Understand own role in self-development
- Food safety
- Menu knowledge
- Deliver food and beverage service
- Prepare beverages for service
- Product knowledge for hot, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
5 O`Levels including English