By "personal information", we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2) We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use S.A.H.T.C or its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you telephone or email our client services team).
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing, and amending your personal information
5. Third-party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your personal information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our Collection of Your Personal Information1) As part of your registration on the website, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and/or telephone number and other similar information, as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2) Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet Service Provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the website.
3) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the website) along with the times that you access the website.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our client services team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the website.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing, and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with the law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation, or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale of S.A.H.T.C, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the website or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
4) Additionally, your personal information may be disclosed to coaches and mentors who may be assigned to work with you. This information will assist them prepare adequately for your experience. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
6) By registering on the website, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to and new features on the website.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails. To cancel your membership on the S.A.H.T.C website, send an email with Cancel Membership in the subject to email@example.com.
7) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the website for marketing purposes, and by making such comments, you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your Use of Your and Other Users’ Personal Information
1) Website members may need to share personal information. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other website members.
2) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other website members.
4) You agree to use any personal information received from another website member in relation to a transaction on the website solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another website member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other website member).
5) You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another website member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, Reviewing, and Amending Your Personal Information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the “My Account” section of the website.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the website, you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the “My Account” section on the website or, alternatively, by contacting our client services team.
The "Contact Info" link at the bottom of each webpage on the website contains our client services email and phone details.
2) Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the website as required by law for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations, and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third Party Website Links
1) Like many websites, the website uses cookie technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular webpages on the website, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the website and also help us understand which parts of the website are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
No Spam or Spoof Emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report website-related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or, otherwise, send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We hold your personal information on servers located in Asia and the United States.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the Asia and/or the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the internet is not a secure medium, and to that extent, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must fill in your username/email and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the website.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters, and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our client services team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging into the “My Account” section of the website.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our client services team at the "Contact Info" link at the bottom of any webpage in the website.